Mon, 07 Nov|
Irapuato City Museum
1st Conference IPAL-2022
“BUILD TO STRENGTHEN” Hybrid Format
Horario y ubicación
07 Nov 2022, 15:00 UTC – 12 Nov 2022, 23:00 UTC
Irapuato City Museum, Calle Allende #276 Esquina con, Calle 5 de Febrero, Barrio de la Piedra Lisa, 36510 Irapuato, Gto., Mexico
Acerca del evento
I I-PAL CONFERENCE 2022
“BUILD TO STRENGTHEN”
November 7 and 8 - Workshops
November 9 and 10 - Conference, Panels, Work Table
November 11 - Activities and Dinner
9:00AM - 5:00PM Mexico time
3:00 PM - 10:00 PM UTC
The main goal of the I-PAL Conference is as follows: Promote the analysis of the professional practice of Heritage Interpretation in Latin America and the Caribbean to contribute to the reinforcement of the conceptual framework of the profession based on why, what, how and for what it is investigated, planned, trained and implement interpretive programs aimed at provoking actions for the benefit of the natural and cultural heritage in the region, as well as on their contribution to improve the living conditions of the society circumscribed to heritage centers.
In this framework of analysis, objective of this conference I-PAL 2022 "Build to strengthen"; It seeks to share the experience and vision of professionals who have developed their careers associated with the Interpretation of Natural and Cultural Heritage, addressing the meaning, impact, destiny and relevance of heritage interpretation, to promote the construction of strategies to favor the reinforcement of the fundamentals of the profession in Latin America and the Caribbean.
NOV 7 AND 8.workshops
NOV 9 DAY I.
The current perception of Heritage Interpretation in Latin America and the Caribbean to help build a solid future for the profession.
NOV 10 DAY II.
Forging a diverse and collaborative alliance of professionals as a pillar for Heritage Interpretation in Latin America and the Caribbean
NOV 11.Workshops and activities
NOV 11.Themed dinner.
The sessions have been designed for a participating public from Latin America, the Iberian Peninsula, France and the Caribbean, so they will be translated into English, French and Portuguese and presented in a format international-face-to-face with remote participation. It will allow for larger attendance, better access and a broader reach to raise awareness of the value of Heritage Interpretation.
- Heritage interpreters and people related to disclosure and mediation.
- People related to the organization and communication of cultural and natural events.
- People focused on conservation efforts of cultural and natural heritage.
- Planners, managers, directors of sites with programs and/or activities related to culture and nature.
- Volunteers, students, graduates, educators, historians, naturalists, teachers, environmental educators, artists, communicologists, restorers and tour guides related to the area of interpretation of nature and culture who work in:
- state and federal government organizations,
- civil non-governmental organizations,
- protected natural areas and national parks,
- museums, zoos, aquariums, botanical gardens, historical and cultural sites,
- archaeological zones, theme and interpretive parks,
- local cooperatives,
- tour agencies and operators,
- Guides and interpreters who work independently.
(Prices are in Euros instead of USD due to the fact that the online payment system is in France and this reduces commissions for currency conversion)
Meet the speakers at: https://www.i-pal.net/jornadasipal
TALLER / ACTIVIDADES PRE-JORNADAS - PODCAST EN VIVOEn línea / Zoom
TALLER PRE-JORNADAS - PRINCIPIOS PARA LA ACREDITACION/CERTIFICACIONEn línea / Zoom
This ticket is to participate in the I-PAL 2022 Conference in person on November 9 and 10
This ticket is to participate in the I-PAL 2022 Conference Virtually on November 9 and 10, 2022
4h Workshop / Visit
4 hours of workshop or virtual or face-to-face activity, before or after the I-PAL Conference 2022 for November 7, 8 and 11, 2022.
Face-to-face Thematic Dinner
Face-to-face themed dinner for November 10, 2022. Includes dinner and drinks included with dinner.